• Reservations are required for both live and virtual classes. This gives instructors time to review client forms and allows plenty of time to discuss injuries/modifications prior to the start of class.
• Bring your own mat, water bottle, and sweat towel to class.
• Arrive on time – A good warm up is an important aspect of a successful workout.
• Stay for the whole class — The cool down is as important as the warm-up. Leaving class early is disruptive to the flow of the class and leaves the instructor wondering if you are okay.
• Keep conversation to a minimum during class. It is disruptive to others who are trying to hear and follow the instructor.
• Stay hydrated! You don’t have to wait for water breaks to get water. Make sure you hydrate before, during, and after class.
• Return all borrowed equipment to the instructor after class.
•If classes do not have minimum required participants 24 hours before class begins, class will be cancelled at instructors discretion.
-IN PERSON minimum: 5
-VIRTUAL minimum: 3
•For OUTDOOR classes, instructors reserve the right to cancel classes if the heat index is too high and deemed unsafe for activity.
Clients that were registered for a class that was cancelled by an instructor will be notified and given the choice of a refund or class credit.
Cancelling Your Reservation
You made a reservation for a class but something came up and you can’t make it. What should you do? We get it, work runs late, you don’t feel well, your kids are sick; life happens. Cancel your reservation IMMEDIATELY by:
* emailing email@example.com with subject line “CANCEL CLASS”
Please cancel reservations at least 2 hours before class starts so that someone else can experience the great workout you’ll be missing.
Reservations not cancelled before the 2-hour window and client no-shows will result in a forfeit of the reserved class; no refunds will be issued.
*Msg& Data rates may apply; check with your cell carrier for details.